Webroot Antivirus download and install – Webroot is a unique and economical antivirus which protects your PC and other devices like Mac, Mobile, iPhone from the various viruses and threats along with suspicious and phishing websites. These securities from the Webroot are very vital for the devices and your computers life. It continuously keeps on working on the background of your computer or devices to monitors the performance of your system, and if it found any suspicious program or any infected program or files, then it compares it with the huge database of Webroot Antivirus and if anything found infected it removes it from your computer system.
Webroot Antivirus download is a very simple process. Visit the official website webroot.com fill in the required details and then download it. Now, click on the downloaded file and begin the installation, this process does not need any extra professional knowledge to install it in your computer system. Webroot Antivirus Software can be purchased online from webroot.com/safe or from the retail store or from any valid third-party retail website. This activation process needs to have 20 digits alphanumeric code, which is known as Webroot product key or activation code.
Steps to download and install Webroot Antivirus:
Steps to install if purchased webroot online:
- If you do the online purchase for Webroot and downloaded setup files by visiting webroot.com/safe or webroot.com/safe.
- Now, click on the product which you want to install and download it on your system.
- While installing some layouts might be different, according to the web browser.
- In order to install
- Look for the downloaded file in the download folder and look for your Webroot download setup.
- Double click to Step file to Run the Webroot installations.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Webroot installation setup.
- Enter the Webroot product key or activation code or keycode when prompted.
- You can find the key in your mailbox in case of online purchase. If purchased it from the retail store then you will find its key on the back side of the retail card.
- Now, enter the Webroot product key or keycode, click continue.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to finish the Webroot installation setup.
Steps to install if purchased Webroot from a retail store.
- In the case when you buy Webroot download setup from the CD from a retail store.
- Insert that CD into the DVD of your computer system.
- Open the Drive and click on the setup and follow the instructions.
- When asked, Enter 20 digit Webroot keycode, which you can find on the cover of the CD or inside the package.
- Click Continue, when prompted and the follow the On-screen instructions.
- Click Finish to complete the Installation process.
In case of successful setup of the installation of Webroot antivirus on your computer system, you need to ensure that during the installation process no other security tool is running along with any previous installation of antivurs software. If you have any installed software related to the antivirus or security toll then you need to remove it first before installation.
Steps to Uninstall previous installed security tool or Webroot antivirus from your PC:
- In windows 7, click on the start menu to begin uninstallation.
- Start button is available on the bottom left corner and from the menu select Control Panel.
- Go to programs and then select Uninstall a program.
- Select the name of your security tool from the list of software from the list of the installed programs and click uninstall.
- Now, let the uninstallation process begin and wait till it finish.
- Now restart your computer to complete the installation process.
- In Windows 8, 8.1, or 10 then,
- Press the windows key or right click on the start button or windows icon on the bottom left corner of the computer screen.
- Go to Control Panel from the menu, go to Programs tab and then click Uninstall a program.
- From the list of software, search the security tool which you want to remove or uninstall.
- Select the name, and click Uninstall.
- To complete the installation process, it is suggested you restart your device.
- After the successful reboot, Follow the installation steps to download and install the Webroot antivirus on your system.
The above mentioned steps are the step by step guide on installation and uninstallation of the security tools and antivirus, you will be able to install the Webroot Antivirus software setup on your computer system easily from the link webroot.com/safe or www.webroot.com/safe.
For more information, while installing the Webroot, you can directly contact us at webroot.com/safe for more support.