The main work of CCNP certification network engineers is nothing more than network cut over transformation and troubleshooting.
This is often the case because as the size of the network changes, new devices need to be added to the old network, or new features are enabled. In other cases, the entire network can be rebuilt without considering the original network.
There are always various problems when the network is running. Sometimes it is pinging, sometimes it is too slow, sometimes some ports are blocked by the firewall, and so on.
- Network cut over transformation
For the cutover transformation, it is mainly divided into the cutover transformation of the new network and the old network.
1) **New network ** cutover transformation is a new set of network equipment, reconfigured
2) **Old network ** cutover transformation is to add new equipment and transform old equipment on a set of old network equipment
There are several points that can be divided into troubleshooting.
1) First, determine the responsibility not to do the back potman. Clear responsibility and deal with it.
2) Determine the site situation, view the network topology, and locate the faulty node.
3) Use the learned techniques and tools to troubleshoot.
**What do network engineers need to master? **
For network engineers, at least you need a solid network foundation. We use a few techniques that are commonly used in reality. It’s a little bit of a network. Maybe you don’t need other technologies in a small network. Just use it. VLAN, TRUNK, NAT, and static routes are used for backhaul routing. The small network size represents no challenge, so it is normal for wages to below.
If the network size is slightly larger, start using various dynamic routes, because if you still specify static routes, you will find that there are a lot of static routes. How to choose a reliable dynamic route becomes the key, RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, ISIS, BGP, a variety of dynamics suddenly appear in the head, slightly thinking about choosing OSPF, then what level of OSPF do I need?
Often in the OSPF, what DR, what LSA, what FA, and the summary, but also learn routing and do not learn to route.
Slowly a medium-sized network takes the entire OSPF to the extreme. Then you have to master the gateway redundancy protocol VRRP. Network devices often think about how to prepare spare tires. If you hang up, what should I do? VRRP is to coordinate this relationship. At this time, VRRP starts to be prioritized, grabs no preemption, the heartbeat is unreachable, line detection SLA connectivity, and so on. For a security company, a firewall can’t be less. How is the firewall deployed? How is the connection, cross or word type? How do you perform HA switchover between the two firewall devices? Still firewall stacking? Then the firewall is two or three? Etc., etc…
- CCNP Routing and Switching Training Course India
- CCNP Security Training Course India
- CCNP Collaboration Training Course India
- CCNP Data Center Training Course India
- Benefits of Taking a CCNP Certification