Before pursuing the CCNA Exam, there are certain questions, which are needed to be covered.
Why Become a CCNA?
Cisco has created the certification process in order to give the administrators, a set of skills and also to equip the prospective employers with a way to measure the skills or match the certain criterion. To Become a CCNA can be your initial step towards a successful journey to a new, sustainable, and highly rewarding career. You could rely on the SPOTO CCIE Club, to prepare yourself for the CCNA Examination.
What are the Skills Required to Become a CCNA?
If you want to become the CCNA, you would have to meet the CCNA certification skill level. Also, you must be able to understand or do the following:
- Installing, configuring, and operating the simple-routed LAN, routed WAN, and switched LAN and LAN networks.
- Understanding and enabling to configure the IP, IPX, IGRP, serial, AppleTalk, Frame Relay, IP RIP, IPX RIP, VLANs, Ethernet, and access lists.
- Installing and/or configuring a network.
- Optimizing WAN through the Internet-access solutions that are going to reduce the bandwidth and WAN costs, using the features like filtering with access lists, bandwidth on demand or BOD, and dial-on-demand routing or DDR.
- Providing remote access by integrating the dial-up connectivity with traditional, remote LAN-to-LAN access, along with supporting higher levels of performance required for new applications like Multimedia, Internet commerce, etc.
How Do You Become a CCNA?
In order to become a CCNA, you will have to pass one little test and that’s it you’re a CCNA. So do you think that it is going to be that easy? Yeah, it is correct that you just have to pass only one test, but still, you have to possess enough knowledge in order to understand what the test writers are saying. You need to have critical that you need to have some hands-on experience with Cisco routers. If you could get hold on some of the 2500 routers, you’re set. But if you can’t, you will have to work hard in order to provide hundreds of examples of configuration throughout to help the network administrators or the people who want to become network administrators and learn what you need to know to pass the CCNA exam.
Tips to Clear CCNA Certification:
There is no full-proof plan in order to gain this certification; though here are some tips in order to study for each of these exams that helped me out to pass the CCNA exams in my very first attempt:
- Comprehensive video training:
For gaining this certification, books aren’t going to be enough. You need to go through the Video training; it’s the best way to learn any new topic fast. There are lots of good CCNA video training.
- Official Guide Book of Certification:
Not only the Books or videos are going to be enough and if you have more than one learning sources it would be quite better. Though it is not necessary to be the official study guide, you can use any good guides which are available online.
- Practice the GNS3 – Packet Tracer – VIRL – Lab:
You have to practice everything which you are going to learn no matter how easy it looks. Practicing will have to help you to memorize whatever you learned for a longer time and also to make sure you understand what you studied.
- Study Groups:
Joining the study groups is going to be quite helpful for the certification takers. Because it will help you out, as well as, encourage you. You may find the study groups on some social media also like Facebook. I have to thanks SPOTO for helping me pass my CCNA exam at first try, I practice SPOTO CCNA dump just 3 days and I pass my exam, moreover, I join SPOTO CCIE study group now and study with the other members.
Good news there, SPOTO do have a big discount on Black Friday. CCIE Lab exam discount save up to $450, CCNA CCNP dumps discount up to 50% off I already introduce my bro preparing his CCIE with me on SPOTO.
- Exam Practicing:
It’s the ultimate test now, and it’s time to know that whether you are ready to take the exam or not. It is going to teach you about managing your time in the exam, spotting your weak points, getting used to the exam questions types and it will save lots of money and time. Yeah, it is going to be such a waste of time and money if you have to give the CCNA exam again.