According to Wikipedia Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) is a qualification obtained by assessing the security of computer systems, using penetration testing techniques. The code for the CEH exam is 312-50, and the certification is in Version 9 as of 2016
- 5 Days Classroom
- 20 Modules from EC-Council-Digital Content
- 3 months of free access to CEHv9 iLabs
- Cyber Security Concepts
- Digital Lab Manuals for extensive practice
- Latest CEHv9 concepts, methodologies, and tools
- Diagrammatic representation of various hacking concepts offering a better learning experience
- CEHv9 Course-ware optimized for multiple platform delivery including smartphones, touch screens, and pads.
Why CEH v9 Training with Us?
Accredited by the EC Council, Networking Vidya is a certified Training Institute in India for CEH v9. With years of expertise in the domain and state of the art infrastructure.
We are here to offer the best and most reliable training for those looking forward to make it big in the world of Ethical Hacking.
We have excellent labs set up to offer hands on training to our students introducing them to the latest technical concepts and increasing their vulnerability assessment & capabilities of penetration testing.
Students a walk through the highly technical concepts of the industry thus inculcating classroom learning at its best.
Certified Ethical Hacker Certification Exam
For CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker) v9 training and certification course, you must have:
- Experience in the Information security domain
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/ IP
- Educational background highlighting specialization in information security
Certified Ethical Hacker Certification Exam Overview
- Exam Title: Certified Ethical Hacker (ANSI accredited)
- Exam Code: 312-50 (IBT), 312-50 (VUE) or EC0-350 (APTC)
- Number of Questions: 125
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Format: Multiple Choice
- Test Delivery: ECC EXAM, VUE
- Passing Score: 70%
Benefits of Achieving CEH v9 Certification:
- Complete knowledge of Digital Foot printing
- Hacking Email Accounts & Social networking accounts and how to secure them
- Analyze Computer Malwares and in-depth knowledge on securing computer from malwares and removing them manually
- Web application penetration testing
- Introduction Latest Exploitations
- Understanding Wireless mechanism and Its Security
- Software Cracking
- Mobile hacking & Forensics
Recommended Courses and Certification:
We specialize in:
- Ethical Hacking Boot Camp (CEH v9)
- Latest Hacking Techniques & Tools
- Live Demonstrations